Awarded globally recognised OPITO accreditation for Competency@Plexus.
Plexus is delighted to have been awarded the globally recognised OPITO approval of its competency management system (CMS) known as Competency@Plexus.
Working in a safety critical environment, it was recognised that having a robust CMS would provide the following organisational benefits;
- Demonstrate commitment to maintaining operational and safety standards
- Demonstrate employee competence to clients and regulatory bodies
- Through regular external audit ensure continuous improvement
- Support the Company’s safety value; adopt a ‘real life approach’ to safety
- Provide the Company and customers with the quality of resources required, now and in the future
- Enhance business performance and secure competitive advantage
Competency@Plexus is a bespoke system which reflects the unique nature of POS-GRIP® Technology and products with all assessments of competence being carried out by technically competent, fully qualified assessors. The OPITO accreditation is a reflection on the Company’s determination and commitment to develop a meaningful and transparent competency management system made possible by the drive and enthusiasm of all those involved to embed this process within the business.